Looking for game day ideas? For some of us all the sport is in the kitchen. Score a major win with our recipes for game day – from snacks and bites to full-on hearty meals. Plus you can save 15% right now on both our Game Day and Charcuterie collections.
Top 5 Sandwiches for Super Sunday
1. Deer, beer and bacon buns. While not a traditional sandwich, we love these for the convenience (and neatness), not to mention the presence of three ingredients we adore: venison, bacon and beer. Game meat on game day, get it?
2. These wild boar sliders are in keeping with the game theme. Yes, wild boar shoulder makes a terrific pulled-pork style sandwich filler. Or should we say pulled boar?
3. Who needs a foot-long sandwich when you have a banh mi? Our smoked duck breast is easily sliced and layered on a baguette in this simple banh mi recipe. It’s perfect to make ahead of time of the game, and offers great flavor combinations. Try substituting our duck rillettes for the smoked duck breast.
4. The Philly cheese steak burger. Half sandwich, half burger, wholly satisfying. In place of the sliced steak, we made oblong wagyu burger patties. Yeah, it works.
5. Lobster rolls with bacon. Need we say more? This is a special treat that we heartily endorse for any game day party – but it’s probably best for a small crowd. You want the buttery buns toasted and served immediately.
Stay tuned for hearty mains that will make game day even tastier.