What are you eating on game day? Score a major win with our recipes for every kind of game-viewing party, from snacks and bites to full-on hearty meals. And save 15% right now on both our Game Day and Charcuterie collections.
Top 5 Snacks Foods for Super Sunday
1. Super pigs in a blanket. Because our 1 lb. French-style pork and garlic sausage makes enough for everyone to enjoy a bite. Try it with Dijon mustard spread on each slice.
2. Chorizo bites are gooey and cheesy and are studded with spicy chorizo sausage. What more could you ask for… besides seconds?
3. Dip. What party is complete without it? Our creamy recipe gets a wallop of umami from mushrooms. And the bacon doesn’t hurt, either.
4. If it’s umami you are after, look no further than our game sausage stuffed mushrooms.
5. We like a sweet ending, too. But when dessert has a little bacon on top, now you’ve got our attention. Try it yourself – these maple bacon doughnuts are a revelation.
Stay tuned for our next post on drool-worthy sandwiches for your game day party.