When it comes to game day, chicken wings are pretty much required. Check our recipes for something a little different for the fans. And you can save 15% right now on both our Game Day and Charcuterie collections.
Top 5 Chicken Wings for Super Sunday
1. Without a doubt, our truffalo chicken wings will make an impression. They are just a slight tweak on the original buffalo wings recipe with Frank’s Red Hot sauce; instead of plain butter, we use black truffle butter. And it’s spectacular.
2. Grilled harissa honey wings, Moroccan style. A little bit spicy, a little bit sweet. And with the yogurt dipping sauce, a little bit garlicky.
3. Asian-style wings for the win. Chili and garlic and crispy fried wings spell V-I-C-T-O-R-Y in our book.
4. Technically, these last two recipes are not wings. But surely drumsticks are as welcome at a game watching party. These duck fat fried chicken drumsticks definitely will be.
5. Sticky balsamic and honey glazed drumsticks might make a mess, but every bite will be worth it. Have extra napkins on hand.