That’s our kind of month. So how will we celebrate? We will be sharing recipes, facts, stories, photos and views of meat-centric history and more. Get ready for 31 days of meaty adventures.
Which countries eat the most meat? Forbes has done the research for us.
As you consider meat and its place on your table, review our philosophy about raising meat for consumption.
- We believe food raised right tastes better. Before such buzz words existed, and for more than 30 years, D’Artagnan has been committed to free-range, natural production and sustainable, humane farming practices.
- We partner with small farms and ranches that have the strictest standards; to never use added antibiotics or hormones, and sign affidavits to that effect.
- We support these methods so that we can offer you the best-tasting, conscientiously-raised meat possible.
- We are passionate about quality from the farm to your fork, which is why our products hold pride of place in professional and home kitchens alike.
- We educate consumers about the importance of understanding and appreciating how food is raised and harvested.
At D’Artagnan, we have remained dedicated to these principles for over 30 years. We thank you for supporting us and these ideals.